Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Ancients Made These

My good friend Andy Denton (ECU MFA sculpture alumni and former WZMB DJ) curated this exhibition, The Ancients Made These which will be shown at Art Avenue next month and will be opening on First Friday.  I'm really looking forward to the show, Andy has excellent taste in art work, as well as installing exhibitions.

Andy has been one of the driving forces behind Art Avenue's movement towards a shared studio space as well as gallery.  After I graduate I'll have studio space at Art Avenue, and I'm so grateful for all the hard work Andy and all the other amazing people that have put time and energy into Art Avenue.

So, without further ado, I command you (if you live in the G-Vegas area) GO TO THIS SHOW, you won't regret it.

Thanks for reading!

Pin It

2 comments:

Translate