Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, June 17, 2014

featuring you

I think one of the best and most gratifying feeling of being a jeweler is seeing other people wear what you create.  And I am so honored when customers send me photos of them wearing their new jewelry.  

So here are several photos I've received over the past several weeks of customers wearing their new jewelry.  Don't they all look great? 

If you have an image of you wearing Eilisain Jewelry, email me: info@eilisainjewelry.com - you could be our next model!
Nima wearing the owl talon and Vespa joint ring.
Bill wearing his silver double owl talon pendant
Jamila wearing the large faux gauge talon earring
Safiye also wearing the large faux gauge talon earrings
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate