Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Valkyrie Collection photo outtakes

I've posted these beautiful images on several of my social media sites but not here.  Aileen Devlin is such a stellar photographer and always works to get the best shot.  I like how we grouped them and played with how they were laid out, along with mixing in the Vespa Collection. 

I was so pleased at how well the collection has been received; several sold in the first day of releasing the collection.  However there are still several left.  You can shop today!


Love, love LOVE purple.  So I just went nuts in this collection.

And I believe this is my favorite necklace, the stone just worked so well with the design.

Such an awesome shot of the rings together.
And My new packaging.  Looks fancy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate