Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, August 1, 2014

Eilisain Jewelry in Hollywood?

I've been holding on to this news for a bit, until I had all the jewelry made to be mailed off to Orphic LA.  It's an exciting new venue and I think fits perfectly with the aesthetic of Eilisain Jewelry.  Orphic is the brainchild of Max Noce, Currado Malaspina and Valentino Negri.

They offer bespoke clothing and accessories and are an atelier in West Hollywood.  I've got several other new retailers that will be carrying Eilisain Jewelry but I'll wait until they are actually on the way there!

Orphic LA showroom.


As always thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate