Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, August 7, 2014

Isn't she lovely?


As I prepare for the upcoming holiday season, I'm revving up my new collection and working on having the pieces shot on the body.  Several weeks ago I did a shoot at Starlight Restaurant in Uptown Greenville with Amber Burnette of DeKay Photography, the setting was ideal as we wanted a romantic place to shoot.  

Here is one of the shots featuring the OOAK Vespa necklace.  Jena was a wonderful model and really carries my pieces well.  I can't wait to show you the rest of the shots but for now this will do. 

The beautiful Jena modeling the Vespa necklace and several new pieces of the Asteria
Collection.  Photography be DeKay Photography by Amber Burnette.
'
This really is the perfect necklace for an evening out on the town! Available on Eilisainjewelry.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate