Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, September 22, 2014

Undercurrent Exhibition in London

It really is a wonderful thing to have friendships with other artists and makers abroad, I love hearing what they are doing and sharing it with you.

My friend Sophie Main is part of the Moving On Collective, contemporary jewellers working together in exhibitions and pieces that go beyond the general idea of adornment and wearable objects.

And psst, you may recall me writing about Moving On Collective back in February and the project they did then.  So inventive!

I apologize this is somewhat late in posting but the show will be up until October 11th.  If you're in London definitely see the show, I wish I could!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate