Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Recent press

I won't deny that it's a treat when Eilisain Jewelry makes it in the press, and I've been very fortunate to receive great features.

The Futurist is a trend forecasting company and I met one of their reps back in May in Vicenza, Italy.  I'm happy that they've included the Hunted sterling silver owl talon ring in their Wicked Garden spread.
And then come to find out that the Vespa III Citrine ring was featured in the September issue of the Washingtonian magazine! This really made me happy, as I used to read the Washingtonian when I lived in the DC area.  

It's kinda hard to see the ring, but it's in there!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate