Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Standing out

Last weekend Eilisain Jewelry participated in our first Crafty Bastards show in DC and it was hugely successful.  I was a bit pessimistic, as in the past I have not done very well at shows.  However part of me also knew that many of my friends and old colleagues would come out in support.

Part of what I loved so much about participating was meeting people face to face, hearing their thoughts about Eilisain Jewelry and also suggestions.  I've learned so much just from one weekend.  And I LOVED meeting the other artists at the show, so much talent! I even met Jay McCarroll from Project Runway, he was one of my favorite designers.  

This show also had me working on my display set up, and I finally purchased a beautiful banner.  And of course, Ms. Tara Locklear-Extraordinaire designed my banner below.  I'm super pleased with it. 

As always, thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate