Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, October 2, 2014

Asteria Exhibition closing reception at Art Avenue

Though the Asteria exhibition was not officially on exhibit at Starlight for the past month, Amber and I decided to keep the presence of the jewelry and images with a 'closing' exhibition at Art Avenue for October's First Friday Art walk in Uptown Greenville.

The monthly First Friday Art Walk has been so great for promoting independent artists, as well as established artists in addition to nurturing the emerging artists from ECU.  When I was in DC last week, I realized how much Greenville has to offer in terms of new talent.  We're brimming wit it!

Here is one of the designs Tara Locklear did for our postcards.  I love how she used an old style font for the title.  And of course the lovely Jena as our model.  



Comet earrings; lapis lazuli studs with 'earring jackets' - business in the front,
party in the back!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate