Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Recap of closing exhibition for the Asteria Collection

The closing exhibition for the Asteria Collection was a great hit, we had so many friends come out for First Friday in Uptown Greenville. I'm so grateful for the community support in Greenville.  I've told several friends and colleagues how surprised I've been by how much people in Greenville do support the arts, but the key word is community and rallying individuals to understand that buying local feeds the local economy.

Here are some shots of the display and my favorite images from Amber of our photoshoot.
  
I love my new packaging!
One of my favorite shots by Amber Burnette.
And the shoot at Starlight Restaurant.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate