Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, October 10, 2014

Sneak peak

This summer as I did my usual casting and working in the studio I began to experiment a  bit more with my wax models, and thinking more on how popular the Hunted line has been.

So I came to the decision to come out with a Hunted II (2.0) version.  These pieces will be a new experimentation and advance from the first collection.  I'll be adding stones and mixing metals.  I'm really excited about presenting it to you and the public....which most likely won't be until mid-November.  Until then, here is a sneak peak.

I hope you like, and stay tuned for more!

Bronze double owl talon ring.
Photography by Tara Locklear
Sterling silver claw drop earrings.
Photography by Tara Locklear
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate