Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eilisain Jewelry official show schedule

So it's officially here, the schedule for my fall shows (excluding the DC craft Beer festival which is this weekend).  

I'm beyond (into the netherspace) excited about the Hunted II Collection as well as the beautiful photos from my newest lookbook.  I feel that they are my most well edited and styled photos, and the pieces are seriously killer and modern at the same time.   

I hope to see you at one of these events!

Photography by Becky Parker, model Megan Kennedy
Photo of bracelet and graphic design by Tara Locklear
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate