Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fierce and fresh - Hunted II Collection Debuts December 4th

Last night I received the lookbook images for the Hunted II Collection and I'm just too excited about them not to share a tiny morsel.  Here is Megan Kennedy, model, makeup artist and former bandmate of the Ethnographers.  Doesn't she look killer? 

Megan, Becky and I had a great time on this shoot.  Megan came prepared with all sorts of sexy and cool outfits.  She brought the energy and just the right attitude for the shoot. 

So yes the Hunted II Collection is debuting Thursday, December 4th - so mark your calendars! 

Eilisain Jewelry, Model: Megan Kennedy, Photography by Becky Parker
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate