Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, January 2, 2015

How to style your jewelry

I was thinking about this yesterday; how one wears a certain kind of jewelry or for the occasion. For example, I usually bust out my gold jewelry for fine dining or special occasions and for my everyday wear it's usually Eilisain Jewelry or jewelry made by a fellow jeweler.

So I thought I'd compile some of the best collection/groupings of how Eilisain Jewelry has been styled.

LOVED this blog post and inclusion of the The Hunted sterling silver and amethyst crow claw ring.


I've said this before that this is my usual daily style, black & black with The Hunted bronze double talon pendant.

And a glam evening out would include The Hunted bronze 18kt goldplated triple drow claw ring with magnitite stone.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate