Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Naughty Narrative: Lives Revealed


Along with a fantastic roster of presenters and workshops at the ECU Symposium, there will also be a slew of, what promises to be, amazing exhibitions.  Most of the exhibitions will be opening on Friday night, January 16th and run through the month.  One of them is Naughty Narrative: Lives Revealed, curated by my good friends Danielle James and Andrew Kuebeck, both very talented metalsmiths and educators.

The exhibition will take place at Art Avenue and will have some, maybe NSFW pieces.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what pieces will be in the show!


Poster/postcard for the exciting event!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate