Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, February 9, 2015

Planning stages

Sorry I've been absent with posts.  As you can imagine some days I'm not sure what to post about or don't really have anything new to post and then that stretches into a week!

But trust me, there is quite a bit happening in my world. I'm very psyched to announce that I'm planning a bridal collection! 

A friend suggested I should do one and at first I was a bit hesitant but the more I thought about it and counted the times I sold rings to customers as wedding rings the more I feel that this is completely appropriate and perfect timing. 

I'll be shooting the lookbook for the collection with one of my favorite and trusted photographers, Aileen Devlin.  We have great chemistry working together, I can't wait to get it all started. 

(Source of image unknown)
 Stay tuned! And thank you for reading.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate