Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stellar shots of the Brigid Collection

As I'd posted in several months ago that I finally buckled and hired a talented jewelry photographer (ahem, Tara Locklear).

And here is the product of them, but I need to preface this by saying that for some reason Blogger has muted the background of the images and they are not white as they should be so please forgive the weird gray background.  You can see the perfect images here, on my website.

Brigid Bridal Collection of rings. 


Super lovely set with smoky amethyst.
Faceted genuine amethyst with dyed mojave turqoise.  I want these for myself SO bad!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate