Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blue evening

It's so fun to me when I see how my customers and stylists style my jewelry.  Everyone has their own personal take and aesthetic and that is what makes it so appealing.

The Vivenne Files by Janice Riggs is a fantastic style blog that featured the Stars in your eyes earrings from the Asteria Collection F/W14.    And I have to be honest this outfit is definitely one I'd wear.  I love the combination of deep blue with black. 

The Vivenne Files outfit inspiration board with the Asteria earrings.
And another great outfit combo.  Ironically enough I sold these earrings the same day she featured them on her blog. 

Thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate