Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, April 6, 2015

Vexta

Last week my friend Tara Locklear (she's posted on here I'd say every couple of months!) introduced me to the street artist Vexta (Tara will be working on a joint project with her sometime this year) and I really enjoy her pieces and invitationals. 

So I thought I'd share some of her videos of the projects she's done.  Vexta is known in the graffiti community as super talented for cutting her own stencils. Below is a video of a momento mori project.  I just love this idea of the eggs and painting birds on them. 



As always thanks for visiting!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate