Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, June 29, 2015

Ritual, Ritual - New Stockist

I'd like to add to the list of the many reasons why I love doing shows, the next item on the list is that I get to meet boutique owners that eventually add my jewelry to their list of inventory.  Such as when I met Angela Monaco, co-owner of all around rad boutique Ritural, Ritual in downtown Philadelphia.

I've had RR on my radar for awhile now and I always wanted them to carry Eilisain.  Prior to traveling to Philly for the Art Star Craft Show I emailed Angela to see if we could meet as she would have a table at the show as well.  We eventually met and she told me how much she loved Eilisain and that it would be a perfect fit at RR.

Angela is not only part of the team at RR but also creates pretty awesome jewelry herself, Concrete Polish.  She uses beautiful stones and inventive settings for them. 

Eilisain Jewelry on the main page!
So if you're in Philadelphia, stop by this beautiful shop! Not only do they carry beautiful jewelry but great clothing and objects - all handmade in the United States. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate