Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, July 27, 2015

Fellow maker profile: BellaBellota shirts

As you know, I love a good trade and several months ago I was excited to get an email from fellow maker and Eilisain Jewelry fan, Jahlelah.  When I saw her tshirt designs I was definitely excited about a trade.

Jahlelah initially found Eilisain Jewelry at my stockist in Portland, Altar.  Then she found me on Etsy and the rest is history.  BellaBellota designs are beautiful and creative.  She mixes animals with beautiful imagery.  You can shop for her tshirts on Etsy, and if you order I recommend a size up as most likely the cotton may shrink. 
Lovely card with an  even sweeter note.  I love good packaging!


My new favorite tank top.
I plan on matching The Hunted double owl talon pendant with this thsirt.
As always thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate