Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, November 26, 2015

Awen

I typically don't post on Holidays themselves but I'm celebrating Thanksgiving this Saturday with my husband's family, so I have the day off to relax and blog!

No seriously, I wanted to share with you how thankful I am for my life as a creative person and for you - reading my blog posts and celebrating with me everyday the joy of art and creativity.   It is deep within every person to manifest their feelings and thoughts, whether it be through cooking or even how to problem solve.  Creativity isn't just relegated to art.  I could go on and on but I'll keep it short.

THANK YOU!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate