Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The time is now

...to get your holiday shopping done! I'm already freaking out a bit about what to get everyone on my list!

Speaking of, I finally decided to create a fun Eilisain Jewelry gift guide, some ideas and suggestions to help you get super cool and awesome jewelry for everyone on your list!

As you know all of Eilisain Jewelry is unisex, I don't like to pigeonhole types of jewelry for a certain gender, but this guide is one to help you discern what you could get for each person in your life.

I hope it helps and thank you for reading1








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate