Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, January 11, 2016

A bit of Cabin Fever?

Back in December the Washington City Paper posted that they'd be holding a winter Crafty Bastards - how exciting and timely as I'd been discussing it with another maker that they should hold two events a year, maybe three.

It's such a fun show and Crafty Bastards is one of my best shows so of course I jumped at the chance to participate again.  As you know I love going back to DC and participating in events like this, I get to see old friends, customers and other amazing makers.  The full vendor list is here


And the great part is it will be indoors at the Hecht Warehouse in Ivy City.  You can purchase tickets here.
Bast single spine ring, will be available at the Cabin Fever show. Photo by Tara Locklear.

Bast single spine earrings. Photo by Tara Locklear
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate