Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, January 28, 2016

Going swimming next month

It's a fun play on words for my venture into wholesale tradeshows.  I'm so nervous and excited that I'll be going to Las Vegas next month to participate in Pooltradeshow.

They say that you have to take risks when you run a business and this is one that I'm praying will pay off.  Sometimes it can be very tricky to know where to invest your money when it comes to shows; as you know I learned alot last year from participating in smaller craft shows. 

This year my goal is to broaden my market and get directly in front of buyers.  So here it goes, next month I take a big trip to the city of Sin!

Here is a fun poster I designed for the show, with my booth number.  And psst. if you're a buyer maybe I'll see you there.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate