Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, January 3, 2016

Wanderlust

Yesterday my husband and I went for a walk and we began discussing our future travel plans and bucket list of places we most definitely want to visit.  And coincidentally we also got the loveliest holiday package from our friends in Norway. 

As I spread homemade berry jam from Norway on my pancakes I dreamed of walking through snowy towns of Norway.  Bobby and I want to go SO bad.  So I'm devising ways and methods to sock away money for this trip one day.  Mind you, we also want to buy a house and have kids - our dreams are large my friends!

Either way, I think it is achievable and why not dream and dream away of what can happen?

by Bergen64

I mean how can you argue with the beauty of Seven Sisters waterfall and picturesque towns like the one above?

And not just that part of me knows that travel and exploring is in my blood, I grew up moving every three years and along the way visiting beautiful cities and towns in South and central America.

For the short time being though, Bobby and I decided we can take short lil vacations to nearby cities, such as a weekend getaway in the mountains or maybe even visit New Orleans!  Either way, one of my biggest goals this year is to save money so we can travel and explore more.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate