Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, March 19, 2016

Re design and changing

This is the year of change and transformation, for myself and my business.  As you know, if you've been reading my blog, I learned quite a bit last year especially about running a business.  I had a big learning curve participating in craft shows as well as managing new collections etc.  

So with that said, I am in the process of having my logo redesigned and I'll be migrating to a new website/platform within the next 6 months. My current website, as much as I love the ease and functions of it, does not have some necessary features I want in a website.  Part of my vision for my website is for it to be easy to navigate and purchase pieces and learn more about Eilisain Jewelry.


I share these goals with you because my audience is a big reason for these changes, including myself.  Online shopping is a major part of our lives these days, and I like mixing my brick and mortar shopping with online.  And to be honest, it makes life extremely easier when you're busy running around, working and you don't have time to go store to store.  I'm incredibly hopeful about these changes, I'm working with a fantastic graphic designer and I'm planning the future of my business so it's sustainable and successful. 
 As always, thank you for reading and joining me on this journey!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate