Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Why you should sign up for my newsletter

I'm sure you get inundated, like myself with lots of emails.  And half the time you may not even open them.

However I will tell you that there are probably a handful of newsletters that I truly enjoy getting and that I KNOW I'll learn something new.

One of our most recent email offers.

With that said, I want to give you some very good reasons as to why you should sign up for my E-LIST.
  • I'll tell you how to take care of your Eilisain Jewelry, as well as all of your jewelry.  Such as, how to remove tarnish on silver.
  • You'll understand how to wear your jewelry - new and fun ways to be creative with adornment 
  • You get special invitations to shows and events across the country 
  • Find out more about our future collections and what we're doing in the studio 
  • And lastly - you get FIRST dibs on new collections and SALES
    Whoops, last and BEST reason why? You get 15% off your first order when you sign up!
I provide to my subscribers the first chance on sales and first pick to new pieces.  And also I won't spam you, yes I email about once a week which pales in comparison to the deluge of emails you will probably get from other sources.  

So I hope these reasons will only further encourage you to sign up
As always - stay golden!
xoxo
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate